Version Date: July 17, 2017
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-memsky/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5083
The purpose of the Memoria Sky Community (‘Community’) Guidelines are to make the forums a safe and enriching place for all users. We encourage our members to be welcoming to new members, offer honest and supportive advice, and share ideas to improve the End of Life planning process. Members of the community conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, decency, and respect in order to ensure that all community voices can be heard and everyone can find the support and information they need.
Use of the Community is subject to these Community Guidelines, the Memoria Sky
- Each member may only have one account. Members who use multiple accounts will have their accounts deactivated.
- People under the age of 18 are prohibited from participating in the Community.
- As a participant of the Community, the content you share will be publicly available on the Internet. You hereby acknowledge that your posts may be indexed by search engines. If you choose to suspend or delete your account, your content will remain.
- The forums are public, and the information you post is publicly viewable. We do not recommend posting personal information such as telephone numbers or addresses.
- Categorize your topics in the appropriate category in order to ensure other members can find them. Memoria Sky reserves the right to re-categorize or delete items which are determined to be categorized incorrectly.
- Avatar images and usernames may not contain any insults, curses, or NSFW words or images of any kind. Avatar images and usernames are also subject to the Community Guidelines. Memoria Sky may remove or edit any avatar images or usernames which do not comply with the Guidelines.
- Memoria Sky reserves the right to interpret and apply these guidelines at our sole discretion.
- These guidelines apply to forums posts and all communication with Memoria Sky employees.
- These are general guidelines applicable to our community. Memoria Sky reserves the right to evaluate postings on a case-by-case basis and to take any action Memoria Sky, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate regardless of whether such guidelines are explicitly set forth herein.
- Stay positive and respectful. The community is made of different people from across the world who have different opinions and experiences. We will not tolerate any posts which are intended to offend or belittle another member, or the community in general. It is acceptable to respectfully critique an idea, not a person.
- Any and all threats are taken seriously. We have an obligation to act with safety as our top priority. We reserve the right to remove or hide threatening messages. In most cases, there is an automatic three strikes permanent ban according to the community Violation Policy.
- Following a member from post to post, or bringing up past conversations or questions for the purpose of upsetting or drawing negative attention to another member, is prohibited.
- Everyone who meets the minimum age requirement is welcome in the Memoria Sky Marketplace community and deserves to have a positive experience. Personal attacks, insults, or telling a member to leave or that they are not welcome to post is prohibited.
- Do not post, share a link, or begin a new thread with the purpose of drawing negative attention or prompting other users to post negative content. Recapping removed posts or previous conversations, either in text or screenshot, for the purpose of drawing negative attention is prohibited.
- Posts, including images, which are off topic may be removed or moved to a new or existing thread.
- You may not post content (including links to content or photos):
- to exploit, solicit, or harm minors.
- that is violent, racist, derogatory, incendiary, or otherwise objectionable.
- that is abusive, threatening, slanderous, or belligerent against any individual or groups of individuals for any reason.
- that violates federal, state or local or any other law.
- that contains obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit material. This includes any nude or pornographic photos.
- Photos resembling such items, or with the intent of representing such items, may be allowed in certain instances if the thread is marked “NSFW”.
- Photos including bachelor/ette paraphernalia may be allowed if the thread is marked “NSFW”.
- Boudoir photography may be allowed if the thread is marked “NSFW” and does not display genitalia.
- that glorifies self-harm, suicide, anorexia, bulimia, or any other practice that is unhealthy or harmful.
- that exposes the personal information of another member without their consent.
- for commercial or advertising purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, classified ads, soliciting votes for contests or answers for surveys, listing your website or blog, sharing your business contact information, crowdfunding websites, selling wedding items or contracts, etc.
- that is libelous or defamatory.
- You may not promote or redirect traffic to sites that force the download of a virus, spyware, programs, or other content, or in any other way interfere with the operation of the Community.
- You may not post content with the intent of trading passwords, product decryption programs, or any other programs.
- You may not post screenshots of hidden or flagged posts, including comments and threads. You may not post recap commentary of hidden or flagged posts, including comments and threads. If you have quoted previous content which was subsequently removed, your post may also be removed.
- You may not falsely claim credentials or expertise that you do not possess, or impersonate another user or person. Furthermore, you agree to not impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name you are not entitled or authorized to use.
- You may not post content that infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
We reserve the right to delete or hide any such content and to ban users who post such content.
As an important part of helping to keep the community safe, and members are encouraged to direct any questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org when you feel content violates the Community Guidelines. While there is a Community Team and moderators available to support the community and help maintain the Community Guidelines, it is up to each member of the community to know and understand the Guidelines and look out for violations, bringing them to the attention of the Community Team and helping remove things that do not belong.
As a valued member of the Memoria Sky Community, we encourage you to represent the ethos of the community. This includes not only being familiar with the Community Guidelines, but encouraging others to also learn them. Inevitably, your fellow Community members will violate the guidelines. Helping each other to understand the guidelines will create and maintain a healthy, safe, and happy community that supports all members.
Memoria Sky reserves the right to take the appropriate actions with member accounts who violate the Community Guidelines, which may include notifications, warnings, suspensions, and/or permanent bans from the forums and/or the site. In most situations, users will be notified of any violation and the resulting actions may be based on the Violation Policy as outlined below. Based on severity, multiple strikes may be given at one time for one offense.
- Warning: You will receive a warning and the reasons for your warning.
- 1st Strike: You will receive a 1 week suspension, reason for your suspension, and will be informed of the date of your reinstatement.
- 2nd Strike: You will receive a 3 week suspension, reason for your suspension and will be informed of the date of your reinstatement.
- 3rd Strike: You will receive a permanent ban from the Memoria Sky Community.
After 6 months of no violations, any first and second strikes one has accrued will expire. Warnings do not expire.
We don’t have to go through all of the strikes, though. In severe cases, we can skip one or more strikes and move to the next stage or stages.
Suspensions and Bans restrict forum posting abilities. In most cases, you will be able to log in to use your Memoria Sky account and use other planning tools but will be unable to post in the forums. In severe cases, you may lose all access.